Here at Labnify, we understand that the protection of your own data is vital. Here is the information on what kinds of individual data we gather when you utilize and visit https://labnify.com, and how we protect your data. We never pitch your own data to outsiders.
Log Files: as with most different sites, we gather and utilize the information contained in log records. The data in the log documents incorporate your IP (web convention) address, your ISP (web access supplier, for example, or AOL), the program you used to visit our website, (for example, Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox), the time you went to our webpage and which pages you went to all through our webpage.
Cookies and Web Beacons: this site may utilize cookies as some of our business partners (for instance, sponsors) may utilize cookies and web reference points when they promote on our webpage. So data includes your IP address, your ISP, the program you used to visit our website, regardless of Flash installation. This is necessary for geotargeting and consumer intent purposes. This site has no control over advertisers’ cookies, should there be any.
Cookie examples – DoubleClick, DART, Amazon, Media.net, and Adsense-related cookies: these properties are used for serving advertisements particular to your interests. The promotions served will be focused in light of your past browser history (for instance, if you have been surveyed locales about occurrences in Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas in advertisements when visiting a non-related site, for example, on a site about hockey).
However, this does not track any data about you, for example, your name, email address, physical address, phone number, standardized savings numbers, financial balance numbers, or credit card numbers. You may quit an advertisement if you do not want it.
You can specifically eliminate any cookies or suspected external threats which might mimic cookies in your device settings, or by installing a potent antivirus, for example, Norton Internet Security. However, this can influence how you interact with our webpage and different sites. In which case, you might experience the failure to login to discussion channels.
Article II: Acceptable Use Policy
1. General Email Rules
You agree to adhere to the following rules when using the Services:
– All of your contacts/recipients that you are emailing with the Services must have given explicit consent to receive emails from you. This can be done when adding contacts via our dashboard or our API. We recommend that all contacts that you intend to send commercial bulk emails to must have been obtained via “opt-in” measures and by using our Services you are confirming this.
– Do not send “spam”. That means we recommend sending Transactional Messages unless the recipients have validly consented to receive marketing communications from you.
– Do not use false or misleading header information. Your “From,” “To,” “Reply-To,” and routing information – including the originating domain name and email address – must be accurate and identify you.
– Do not use deceptive subject lines or re-direct links to sites and pages that are not relevant to the content of your email.
– Your email must include a clear and conspicuous unsubscribe link in a form acceptable to Labnify that directs through Labnify’s hosted email platform. Each link must remain valid for at least 60 days after your email is sent, and you must not remove or disable such a link.
– You must honor opt-out requests promptly (no later than 10 business days after receiving the request), and you must be able to process opt-out requests for at least 60 days after your email is sent.
– You must accurately identify yourself in your email and include your valid physical postal address and email address (or telephone number) by which you can be contacted. The information must remain valid for at least 60 days after your email is sent.
– If you send advertisements, you must clearly and conspicuously identify your email as advertisements.
– You are only allowed to have one account that receives the free emails credits that we offer. If your account is suspended or canceled, creating another account may result in cancellation.
2. Prohibited Content
You agree that you will not use the Services to send an email that contains, offers, promotes, references or links to any information or content related to the following:
– defamatory or libelous information or content;
– pornographic, sexually explicit or otherwise adult-oriented information or content;
– vulgar, obscene, profane, offensive, abusive, or threatening information or content;
– false, misleading, inaccurate or deceptive information or content;
– information or content that is discriminatory, racist, or promotes violence against any individual or group;
– information or content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any third party;
– viruses or programming routines intended to damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
– hacking, software piracy, spyware, surveillance, interception or descrambling equipment, phreaking, emulators, or illegal file sharing activity;
– information or content contrary to any applicable laws or regulations; or
– information or content otherwise deemed by Labnify to be unsuitable or harmful to Labnify, the Services customers or users.
3. Prohibited Products & Services
You agree that you will not use the Services to send an email that contains, offers, promotes, references or links to any of the following products, services or content:
– weaponry, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, or explosives;
– hazardous materials or hazardous substances;
– multi-level marketing or affiliate marketing;
– work from home, make money online and internet lead generation opportunities;
– casino or online gambling;
– foreign exchange programs and software (FOREX);
– stock trading software;
– “get rich quick” schemes;
– the loan, credit card or banking;
– instant weight loss schemes;
– predatory publishing; or
– data selling services such as email lists, phone numbers, etc.
4. Account Suspension or Cancellation
If we suspect that your account is being used in contravention of this Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise in a manner that is harmful to Labnify or the Services, we may restrict your access or use of your account, including by suspending or canceling your account. Here are some examples of some reasons why we might take action against your account:
– we have received a high volume of complaints regarding an email sent from your account. Complaints are tracked when recipients mark your email as junk or spam;
– your account has sent a high volume of email to invalid email addresses; or
– our internal spam prevention measures have identified email sent from your account as being in contravention of this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to dispute any action taken against your account, please contact us at [email protected]
Article III: Order Fulfilment
While we take orders and start the process almost immediately or within 24 hours window, delivery usually takes 1-3 business days. If you placed an order on a Saturday or Sunday, we will deliver to your email within the next 1-3 business days.
Article IV: Refund Policy
Usually, we cannot guarantee a refund after 24 hours of your order being placed. The reason is simple— we commit to your project early on (for example, the cost of proxies/IPs, hosting server, cloud storage, etc.). However, we would consider a revision of the work delivered if you are not satisfied, but the exception to this is the Email Sender software. In a situation where you have used the software to send spam emails and thereby got spam complaint and consequent server suspension, we cannot be held responsible.